Hi everyone, my name is Anuar Sánchez, I am eighteen years old, sixth semester course of civil engineering, at the Universidad del Norte. I love making music because I am a singer, I hope to release my productions and brighten up the days of others. I believe faithfully that everything in the world can be solved and I hope to be the art of the process. :) 


The battle for to survive to stray dogs, every day is more complicated because, is almost impossible when you are alone, helpless and you are in a without consciense world. In previous projects, the stray dogs was fed by my group, achieving help to stray dogs in this moment. But, now is diferent because, I thought of helping in other places and comunities, with stopping to look at my own comunities, the stray dogs of my comunities. In this project, The Altos de las Acacia´s stray dogs will be fed, bathed and through a page that I have create, will look for the way that they can be adopted. The better way to help, is when you can see and feel, the real context of the problem and try change it immediately. Every moment is diferent and complicate for the doggies and for me, but for emerge is necessary make sacrifices. Also, with a installed plan and the notorious desire to help, I will try that in a short time, life will smile at these little animals. So, with my desite to hlep and my clothes, your will see, how do I approach to my goals!. Let´s get it. 

This project was carried out in four stages, SELECTION, CLEANING, FEEDING AND PUBLICATION ON ADOPTION PAGE. Initially, to select the first animals that I would help I took into account two things, my budget and the apparent age of the puppies. Owing to I select three stray dogs to become his caregiver. First, I bathed the three puppies and bought three kilos of food for them, then I tried to give them good treatment and affection, so that they would feel loved. As a third step, I made them beautiful and through my facebook profile I published the photos with some striking descriptions to motivate people to ask. While they were looking for a home, I became their monitor in my house and discovered that they needed love, so I would stay with the little one. The strategy was a success. I received several messages and after evaluating the conditions, I gave the other two for adoption.

The main cause of this problem is the lack of affection, a real, genuine and pure affection, towards the animals that we have, since we choose to abandon them, instead of dedicating time and giving them affection. As a result od this, an innocent animal suffers neglect and, above all, faces a dangerous society. The principal objetive of this project, is in addition to helping animals directly, is transmit the feeling of friendship to people, attack their heart, touch their feelings because, the real idea of this project, is to prevent a puppy from being homeless again. Through this project, I managed to connect more people in my neighborhood, such as my grandmother, my girlfriend and two neighbors, who, thanks to their great hearts, will help me continue with this work. The positive change in people's thinking is evident, since unfortunately, that desire to help is lost, in the middle of this hostile world and it is good that projects like this create feelings between people and animals. The objective now is to find people who want to help, with food and care, basically sponsors of this cause. It is beautiful, to see how life smiles again for little beings who had no hope.

Finally, thanks to this project, I was able to turn on an internal part of me that I did not know existed. When I became in the monitor and caregiver of those little animals, I can saw that, is true that "The small actions make big changes", is possible to help, while there desire and heart, anything is possible. I was able to learn that the right words can have an impact on others and I was able to learn that the right words can have an impact on others and that there is no better weapon for change than common sentiment. The support of people who really believe in you is really very important, to fill you with strength and fight for what you want. Because the union makes the force. Because is posible change the things always. And as I listened to my English teacher, everything is possible as long as you work for it.



Comentarios